The Fijian archipelago lies scattered lazily in the achingly blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, bathed in the radiant antipodean sunlight.
Its towns and villages are veritable melting pots of cultural influences – see multicoloured Hindu temples perched next to relics of the traditional indigenous spirit houses with their lingering sense of an ancient magic.
Its irresistible shores are fringed with picture-perfect palm trees, and the azure waters that surround the islands are inhabited by an astonishing array of marine creatures; over 1,200 species of fish including clownfish, triggerfish, blue tangs, 12 species of whales and dolphin, anemones, soft coral and much more.
Enjoy fragrant sun drenched days and balmy exotic nights – try a Fijian beach party for whirling fire dancers, traditional dancing and delectable food cooked in a traditional underground oven. Fiji will enchant you with its infectious, chilled out "Fiji time" lifestyle and its heavenly beaches, the perfect paradise location for your Frontier adventure!
- Visit this irresistible tropical paradise and gain valuable work experience within the healthcare field
- Make lifelong friends with your new healthcare colleagues
- Intermediate level of English
- All placements are dependent upon the submission of an up-to-date CV and proof of medical qualifications.
- DBS check (criminal background check)
- Medical form