Central America Ethical Adventure Trail - 10 week incorporating a placement
An unforgettable adventure through Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua and Costa Rica, amongst Mayan ruins and the azure waters off the coast, with a teaching or conservation project.
Combine exciting adventure travel with a project placement and experience the best of Central America on an unforgettable adventure trip with Frontier through Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Explore the legendary Mayan ruins set in dense rainforests and swim in azure waters off white sand beaches. Climb to the rim of active volcanoes, learn how local coffee is made, ride horseback down ancient mountain trails, snorkel and dive some of the world's best dive sites, zip-line through the canopies of lush jungles, and dance the night away in the best salsa clubs.
• A unique view of this fascinating part of the world
• Discover local cultures and delicacies
• Immerse yourself in culture as you assist at a local community school
• Learn about the wildlife of this fascinating biodiversity hotspot
• Earn your BTEC (at an additional cost)