SPIRIT OF THE WILD
GORDON RIVER CRUISE
Cruising aboard Spirit of the Wild on our national award-winning Gordon River Cruise, you will experience quiet cruising with electric motors while taking in the tranquil surrounds of the Gordon River. Our dedicated guides and character-based interpretation will take you through the history of this remarkable place as you cruise across Macquarie Harbour to Hells Gates and then on to the Gordon River. Click here for a virtual tour of Spirit of the Wild and click here for a downloadable route map and tour description.
- Quiet cruising on the Gordon River with Spirit of the Wild's unique hybrid drive system
- First access to the Gordon River ensuring the best possible chance of seeing the famous reflections
- Dedicated on-board guides
- Character-based interpretation during which you'll meet the likes of Captain James Kelly, Lady Jane Franklin and more...
- Chef-prepared buffet lunch
- Three seating options, including the Premier Upper Deck
- Audio tours for international guests (reservation recommended)
- Two walking tours (Heritage Landing and Sarah Island)
- The Premier Upper Deck includes an open bar. Main deck provides a cash bar