EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK
17 DAY EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK
- EXPERIENCE THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC HIKE
- VISIT KATHMANDU, NAMCHE BAZAAR & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Everest. One word is all it takes to conjure images of snow-capped mountain peaks, sherpas skilfully navigating remote mountain pathways, colourful prayer flags floating in the breeze, and incredible vistas that seemingly go on forever. Discover these sights and many more on this incredible 17 day trip to Everest Base Camp - one of the world’s most iconic trekking experiences.
Pack your spirit of adventure for this once-in-a-lifetime journey through magical Nepal. Take in the highlights of vibrant Kathmandu, including famous Durbar Square and Boudhanath Stupa, and then then fly to Lukla to begin an 11 night trek through the wild trails of the mighty Himalayas. Trek to remote villages such as Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa community of Khumjung, Tengboche Monastery, and on to Everest Base Camp. Situated in the Khumbu region of Nepal, Base Camp is a destination in itself, a mecca for hiking from all across the globe. A number of iconic peaks can be viewed along the trek including Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7161m) and many, many other spectacular Himalayan mountains. This is a trip that will inspire you, change you, and open your eyes to the beauty that exists all around us.
Package includes return international flights, four nights hotel accommodation, 11 nights in mountain lodges during the trek, 37 meals including full board during the trek, and more!
- Witness the wild beauty of Mt. Everest in person
- Trek through some of earths most scenic landscapes
- View the sunrise over Mt. Everest and other impressive peaks at Kala Patthar
- Experience the sherpa culture in several mountain villages
- Discover the highlights of Kathmandu on a city tour
- Enjoy a full day at leisure in Kathmandu
- Witness the Khumbu Glacier that flows off Mt. Everest
- See ancient carvings on Mani stone walls throughout the trek
- Enjoy a chance to spot wildlife such as deers, leopards, jackals and mountain Thar
- See the Tengboche Monastery, the largest gompa in the Khumbu region of Nepal
- Enjoy a rest day in Namche Bazaar, gateway to Everest
- Visit the Everest View Hotel, the highest altitude hotel in the world