WILD SELF-DRIVE TASMANIA
Discover Tasmania on this wild 5-night journey!
There’s no better way to discover than on a self-drive holiday. Travelling by road is undoubtedly one of the best ways to explore and our selection of hand-crafted itineraries will take you to some of the most popular locations. Each itinerary incorporates car hire, and local experiences, along with a personalised Co-Pilot Kit to assist you along the way.
Explore beautiful Launceston, explore Deloraine and visit the many galleries and studios. Travel through scenic countryside to Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, walk to spectacular Montezuma Falls at Rosebery and visit the mining museum at Zeehan. Plus, continue south to stunning Hobart where further adventure awaits!
Valid for travel Selected dates 01 September 2020 - 31 March 2021
- Visit the arty town of Deloraine and pick up some local handicrafts
- Walk around Dove Lake at the Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park
- Hike to the top of Montezuma Falls for beautiful photo opportunities
- Five nights’ accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Five days car rental with GPS
- Co-pilot self-drive kit