MARIA ISLAND WALK PACK FREE
A 3 day guided Pack Free walk
If you are looking for a walking holiday in Tasmania you can’t go past Maria Island on the east coast. Mountainous in the interior and surrounded by stretches of beautiful white sandy beaches, aqua waters and limestone cliffs, this island is a hidden gem unknown to many.
Enjoy three days pack Free walk of Maria Island with your overnight bags transported for the entire journey leaving you free to soak up the spectacular scenery, admire the rich and abundant wildlife and take in the intriguing history.
- Pack Free Walk with your overnight luggage transported to your accommodation EVERY day.
- Accommodation Night 1: Step back to the times of the convicts as we spend the night at the refurbished Penitentiary at Darlington.
- Accommodation Night 2: Camp under the stars on night 2 on the southern part of the island at Encampment Cove.
- Day 2 wilderness cruise to see the island’s remote landscapes
- 2 x delicious dinners featuring beautiful Tasmanian produce
- 2 x breakfasts
- 3 x lunches
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk
- Fine Tasmanian wine and beer and non-alcoholic drinks served with dinner
Please note: we advise drinking in moderation as walking can be strenuous. If you would like to enjoy alcohol pre or post-dinner you will need to provide your own.
- Professionally guided – Our CEO’s – Chief Experience Officers are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
- Boat transfers to Maria Island
- Return road transfers between Hobart and Maria Island
- National Parks Fees
- No Credit Card Fees
Please note: the only equipment you will need to bring is a sleeping bag. These can be hired from us for a fee of $40. Our bags are dry cleaned after every use.