BRUNY ISLAND WALK
A guided pack free 3 day walk
Join Life’s an Adventure on this fantastic 3 day Bruny Island walk.
Bruny Island is an untouched wonder situated just off the southern-east coast of Tasmania, a 15-minute ferry ride from mainland Tasmania. The island contains an appealing mix of towering dolerite cliffs, long sandy beaches, rich heathlands and eucalypt forests. This wonderfully diverse landscape offers diverse flora and fauna as well as many threatened and endemic species.
Our all-inclusive tours feature a fully supported walk with all the creature comforts.
- Pack Free Walk. Walk with as little as your camera, water and lunch.
- Bruny Island wine served with dinner
- 2 nights in eco-friendly accommodation at Adventure Bay Retreat
- Wilderness Cruise Bruny Island
- 2 x delicious dinners featuring beautiful Tasmanian produce
- 2 x breakfasts
- 3 x lunches (including waterside restaurant lunch day 3)
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk
- Professionally guided – Our guides are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
- Return journey to Hobart
- No credit card fees to pay