2 FOR 1 EUROPE*NEW
18 DAY 2 FOR 1 EUROPE
- VISIT ITALY, FRANCE, SLOVENIA, AUSTRIA & MORE
- CRUISE THROUGH THE GLITTERING MEDITERRANEAN
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
There are few places that exceed the beauty and allure of Europe. From the dazzling ‘City of a Hundred Spires’ to the glittering, azure waters of the Mediterranean, the highlights of this culturally rich and dazzling continent are yours to discover. And now, you get to share it with a friend!
Begin this amazing cultural journey in Prague, known for its Baroque-style houses and centuries-old palaces; explore the charming Slovakian capital of Bratislava; be amazed by the beauty of Ljubljana, often called the greenest city in Europe; and stroll the romantic streets and canals of Venice.
Then, embark on an unforgettable seven night cruise aboard the 4.5 star 'MSC Virtuosa' ship. Dock in Palermo, Sicily’s magnificent capital; visit Barcelona, home of Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia; fall in love with the exuberant port city of Marseille; and see the Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum on a guided tour of Rome. With return international flights, a seven-night 4.5-star cruise, eight nights 4-star hotel accommodation and more, this is the two-for-one trip you've been waiting for.
About MSC Virtuosa:
Building on the success of the Meraviglia Class, she offers plenty of public space, elegant design and incredible viewing platforms, along with a series of other exciting innovations. Enjoy exclusive world-class shows performed in incredible venues and tantalizing menus at the 11 on board restaurants. The MSC Virtuosa boasts a super-amusement park, sports centre, F1 simulator and a host of other unique entertainment experiences.
- Discover Italy, France, Spain, Malta, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Slovenia
- Visit Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Ljubljana, Venice and more
- Explore Prague, the ‘City of a Hundred Spires’ on a guided tour
- Wander through Prague’s beautiful Hradčany Castle District
- Discover Bratislava, the buzzing capital of Slovakia
- Admire the Baroque streetscapes and imperial palaces of Vienna
- Explore Ljubljana, Europe's greenest capital city
- Marvel at the art and history in Italy’s main cities
- Enjoy a walking tour of Venice’s city centre with a local guide
- Stroll the romantic streets and canals of Venice
- See the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain on a guided tour of Rome
- Cruise the best of the Mediterranean
- Dock in Palermo, Sicily’s multicultural capital
- Discover the exuberant port city of Marseille
- Explore the charming, maze-like streets of Genoa
- Gaze across the azure waters of Valletta, Malta’s capital
- Dock in Barcelona, home to iconic La Sagrada Familia