Wineglass Bay Cruises
Step aboard Schouten Passage II for an unforgettable 4 hour cruise.Let our experienced and friendly crew guide you through the sights and history of the Freycinet Peninsula; taking you from the gentle shores of Coles Bay, to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Stop for lunch at Wineglass Bay and enjoy some of Tasmania’s finest fresh produce, selected by the head chef at Freycinet Lodge.
Let go of the every day and absorb the serenity of your destination. The scenery is stunning, the wildlife abundant, and you will experience a rare, intimate outlook on one of Tasmania’s most extraordinary places.
- A unique perspective of the Freycinet Peninsula’s incredible sheer granite cliffs, sea caves & hidden coves
- A rare opportunity to experience Wineglass Bay from the water
- Ploughman’s lunch of delicious Tasmanian produce prepared by the Head Chef at Freycinet Lodge
- Highly skilled, local skipper with vast knowledge of the rich natural history, geology, eco systems & heritage of the Freycinet Peninsula
- Abundant wildlife sightings including sea birds, penguins, dolphins, seals and whales (All wildlife sightings are collated and data recorded for Tasmanian Marine Conservation)
- Premium experience available in the Sky Lounge
Child (4 – 14 years) $95.00
Vista Lounge includes:
- Bento box Ploughman’s lunch
- Drinks can be purchased from our fully licensed bar
(16th Sept – 15th May)
From $220 (Adults Only)
Sky Lounge includes:
- Drinks, freshly shucked local oysters and a Bento box Ploughman’s lunch
- Access to the bridge where guests are welcome to engage directly with the captain
Private charters, Corporate Groups and Weddings POA
Check in: by no later than 9.30 am.
Duration: 4.5 hrs (Returns 2.30pm)
Operates: All year round
Closed Christmas day
From our office on the Coles Bay Jetty, located at the corner of Jetty Rd and Esplanade (map below)