WONDERS OF THE ORIENT
19 DAY WONDERS OF THE ORIENT
- VISIT THE FORBIDDEN CITY & GREAT WALL OF CHINA
- CRUISE THE JAPANESE ARCHIPELAGO FROM SHANGHAI
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Two diverse countries, one spectacular journey. Discover the beauty and wonder of the Orient on this 19 day trip of China and Japan. Begin with the most famous sights of China, from the Great Wall to glittering Shanghai, and then set sail on an unforgettable cruise of the Japanese archipelago.
Unravel the mysteries of Beijing with visits to Tiananmen Square and the ancient Forbidden City; view adorable giant pandas at the Beijing Zoo, home to an array of exotic animals; walk along the UNESCO listed Great Wall of China; enjoy free time in the fascinating city of Zhengzhou, of Shaolin Monk fame; take in the sights of Hangzhou’s West Lake on a scenic boat ride; step back in time at the vibrant Shanghai Museum and more. Then, embark on a seven-night cruise aboard the brand-new Spectrum of the Seas. This Quantum-class ship boasts a variety of innovations including the Bionic Bar staffed by robots, North Star elevated viewing platform, Sky Pad trampoline bungee experience and more. Sail the Japanese archipelago to the vibrant ports of Osaka, Kobe, and Yokohama (Tokyo).
Package includes return international flights, 10 nights 4-star hotel accommodation, seven-night Royal Caribbean International cruise, English-speaking tour guides, 32 meals and more!
Want to see more? Upgrade to the Xi’an package to witness the remarkable Terracotta Warriors.
- Discover Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Zhengzhou and Suzhou
- Visit impressive Tiananmen Square in Beijing
- Explore the UNESCO listed Forbidden City
- Learn about pearls at a Freshwater Pearl Centre
- Visit a local Jade Museum and see artisans at work
- Marvel at the incredible Great Wall of China
- See adorable Giant Pandas at Beijing Zoo
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at 'Tongrentang' in Beijing
- See cultural relics at either the Henan Provincial Museum or Zhengzhou Museum
- Witness the panoramic view from Erqi Memorial Tower
- Enjoy a day free at leisure in Zhengzhou
- Visit Suzhou’s Lingering Garden and a silk spinning factory
- Learn about Longjing Tea at Meijiawu Tea Village, includes tasting
- Enjoy a boat ride on Hangzhou's scenic West Lake
- Explore The Bund promenade in Shanghai
- Visit the inspiring Shanghai Museum
- Sail along the glittering Japanese archipelago
- Cruise to the iconic cities of Osaka, Kobe and Yokohama (Tokyo)