Wineglass Bay Ultimate Tour
An Ocean Adventure taking you onto pristine Wineglass Bay Beach.
The only tour to deliver you by boat right onto the white sands of Tasmania’s most iconic beach inside the Freycinet National Park.
Highlights of the Ultimate Tour
- Board Hazards Express for an adventure packed, thrilling and fun ocean ride to Wineglass Bay beach.
- Pass by towering red granite cliffs and secret caves travelling the sapphire waters of the Tasman sea.
- Set a craypot within the rich cray fishing grounds of Freycinet. If we are lucky enough to catch a deserving guest will take a true Tasmanian delicacy home to enjoy.
- Learn about this deeply spiritual place.
- Enjoy the view from our boat designed to maximise wildlife encounters with seals, dolphins, albatross, sea eagles, whales and much more.
- Enjoy a rustic morning picnic of freshly baked pies, cakes, sandwiches, seasonal fruit and freshly brewed coffee or juice right on the beach.
- Make footprints and explore the remote east end of Wineglass Bay beach away from the crowded walking tracks.
The ride of your life
Stepping aboard Hazards Express with 40 other ship mates is for the adventurous at heart and for those who really want to connect to the wonders of this area. The boat is designed with safety in mind, and to maximise the wildlife viewing experience. The 1200hp of latest outboard technology will ensure you experience the wind in your hair and don’t waste time in transit. On arrival you will have find the ‘pot of gold at the end of the rainbow’, or in this case Wineglass Bay beach.