WHITSUNDAY SAIL & STAY
- EMBRACE THE LAID-BACK LIFESTYLE OF AIRLIE BEACH
- SAIL THE WHITSUNDAY ISLANDS ABOARD A CATAMARAN
VISIT WHITEHAVEN BEACH, HILL INLET LOOKOUT & MORE
You don’t need to travel to Thailand to experience aquamarine seas. The Whitsundays is our own tropical wonderland, a paradise of sugar white beaches and waters so clear you just want to dive right in. Add in jewel-like islands and a rainbow of marine life, a chic 5-star hotel and a boutique catamaran sleeping just 12 people, and you have a bucket list adventure worth embarking on.
With dates from October 2020 to December 2021, there’s an escape with your name on it. Visit iconic Whitehaven Beach, one of the most photographed beaches in the world; reconnect with nature on a bush walk through scenic national park; spot turtles as you snorkel or paddle board the clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park; and just embrace the moment as you enjoy the ever-changing view from the deck of the catamaran. This is paradise. This is the Whitsundays.
Includes four nights at the 5-star Marina Shores Hotel in Airlie Beach, two nights aboard the Whitsunday Adventurer catamaran with experienced skipper and onboard crew - and more!
- Enjoy 4 days at leisure in the tropical resort town of Airlie Beach
- Relax at the oceanfront Airlie Beach Lagoon
- Sail amidst the iconic Whitsunday Islands on a catamaran
- Visit Whitehaven Beach, one of the world's most unspoiled and beautiful beaches
- Admire the spectacular view from Hill Inlet Lookout
- Reconnect with nature on a national park bush walk
- Spot turtles snorkelling through the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Explore the gorgeous bays in the Northern Islands
- Witness beautiful sunrises and majestic sunsets onboard
- Experience stand up paddle boarding