USA, ALASKA & CANADA
18 DAY USA, ALASKA & CANADA
- SEE THE ICONIC NATIONAL PARKS OF USA & CANADA
- CRUISE ALASKA’S STUNNING INSIDE PASSAGE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
As bucket list adventures go, this epic 18 day journey taking in the stunning Yellowstone National Park, the vast Canadian Rockies, and Alaska’s scenic Inside Passage is up there with the best.
Experience the sleepless city of Seattle, including Pike Place Market on the waterfront, and get your cowboy fix with a drive through scenic Idaho and Montana. Enjoy two unforgettable nights in Yellowstone National Park, known for its impressive geysers, mud pools and abundant wildlife, and keep your eyes peeled for resident bears. Cross the border into Canada and discover the Icefields Parkway, Yoho and Mount Revelstoke National Parks, beautiful Banff, Lake Louise, and more.
When it seems the trip can’t get any better, set sail on a dazzling seven-night Alaska Inside Passage cruise aboard either Celebrity Millennium or Royal Caribbean’s Radiance of the Seas ship, depending on your date chosen. Dock in Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan, plus witness the awe-inspiring scale of Hubbard Glacier. This incredible trip includes return flights, eight nights quality hotel accommodation, a seven night cruise, English-speaking tour guides, and so much more.
- Experience a sightseeing tour of vibrant Seattle
- Visit Seattle’s famous Pike Place Market
- Travel through Cowboy country in Montana and Idaho
- Learn about the Frontier Days and American history
- Experience Big Sky Country of Montana
- Explore Yellowstone, the world’s first national park
- See the reliable Old Faithful geyser
- Discover Banff in the beautiful Canadian Rockies
- Travel along the jaw-dropping Icefields Parkway
- Visit the Columbia Icefields Discovery Centre
- Admire the stunning waters of Lake Louise
- Journey through the scenic Banff, Yoho, Glacier and Mount Revelstoke National Parks
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- Cruise to Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway and Seward in Alaska
- Experience the beauty of the Inside Passage
- Dock in Ketchikan, the 'Salmon Capital of the World'
- Sail through to historic Icy Strait Point
- Discover Alaska’s remote capital city of Juneau
- Explore the gold rush town of Skagway
- Spot wildlife such as humpback whales, orcas and seals
- Witness the incredible Hubbard Glacier