11 DAY UNBEATABLE BORNEO 2021 EX MEL
- TAKE A WALK ON THE WIDE SIDE OF LIFE IN 2021
- SEE ORANGUTANS, PROBOSCIS MONKEYS & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Animal lovers assemble! This 11 day discovery tour is full to the brim with local flora and fauna, landmark highlights, and plenty of free time to get out and explore the island’s cities. It doesn’t stop there, you will also be given the ultimate gift of visiting beautiful national parks and local communities, enjoying a sneak peek into the local Bornean way of life.
This tour will bring you up close to an array of Borneo’s amazing animals. See the way the locals care for the welfare of their native animals at wildlife sanctuaries across the island. See the world's smallest bear at the Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre, experience an intimate morning orangutan feeding in the forest, and spend time exploring the Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary. Prepare to be visually blown away when driving through the Crocker Range, with great scenic visuals of the range’s highest peak, Mount Kinabalu. Plus, enjoy leisurely days in exotic Kota Kinabalu, snorkel in translucent blue water at Manukan Island, and indulge in fish foot massages, plus enjoy up to three exciting river cruises where you have a chance to spot unique animals in the wild.
Includes return international flights, nine nights quality hotel and lodge accommodation, 23 meals (including dinner in an English-style tea house), English speaking tour guides, and more.
- Explore Kota Kinabalu, Ranau, Sukau & more
- Go snorkelling at beautiful Manukan Island
- Enjoy the scenic views on a drive through Crocker Range
- Shop for handicrafts and souvenirs at Nabalu Village markets
- Enjoy a guided walk in Kinabalu National Park
- Search for exotic flora and fauna native to Borneo
- Visit the Kundasang War Memorial Park
- Experience a fish spa (foot massage) at Kampung Luanti
- Enjoy three river cruises along the Kinabatangan River
- Witness the local way of life on a guided village walk
- Marvel at the spectacular limestone Gomantong Cave
- Tour the fascinating Rainforest Discovery Centre
- Visit the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Witness a morning orangutan feeding in the forest
- See the world's smallest bear at the Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Witness proboscis monkeys at the Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Go shopping in Sandakan's bustling Central Markets