THREE CAPES WALK
Our Three Capes guided Pack-Free walking tour explores the natural beauty of the Tasman Peninsula in the far south-east corner of Tasmania, a region famous for its three spectacular capes which comprise of the highest vertical seas cliffs in Australia and a dramatic coastline of sea caves and towering sea stacks.
On this 3 day experience, we walk to the first cape, the spectacular and must-do ‘Cape Raoul’ with its dramatic cliffs. We walk to stunning ‘Cape Hauy’ and view the famous ‘Candlestick’ and ”Totem Pole’ sea stacks. As well as wandering through gorgeous rainforest tracks between Waterfall and Fortescue Bays to take in breathtaking coastal views.
Explore the untouched wonders of the Tasman National Park as we venture along one of the great walks of Australia, experiencing varied landscapes of coastal heathlands and eucalypt forests.
We finish our journey with an unforgettable helicopter flight over Cape Pillar and Tasman Island, or you could choose an exciting wilderness cruise around the base of Cape Pillar for a unique view of the Cape.
Genuinely all-inclusive tour with no hidden extras:
- 2 nights in Deluxe Spa Chalets at Stewarts Bay Lodge
- Walk stunning Cape Raoul
- Explore the magnificent rainforest from Waterfall Bay to Fortescue Bay
- Walk dramatic Cape Hauy
- Choice of Spectacular Helicopter ride over Cape Pillar and remote Tasman Island or
Scenic Wilderness cruise around Cape Pillar
- 1 x superb a la carte restaurant dinner at 1830s Restaurant overlooking historic Port Arthur
- 1 x beautiful a la carte restaurant dinner at Gabriels Restaurant, at Stewart Bay Lodge featuring beautiful Tasmanian produce
- Tasmanian wine and non-alcoholic drinks served with dinner.
- 2 x breakfasts
- 3 x lunches (Lavendar Farm lunch day 3 – see itinerary notes)
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk
- Professionally guided – Our CEO’s – Chief Experience Officers are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
- Return transfers from Hobart
- National Parks fees
Please note: we advise drinking in moderation as walking can be strenuous. Wine is served to enjoy with your dinner only, if you would like to enjoy alcohol pre or post dinner this will be at your own expense.