TASTE OF THE TOP END
7 DAY TASTE OF THE TOP END
- VISIT KAKADU, MARY RIVER & LITCHFIELD NATIONAL PARKS
- SEE JUMPING CROCODILES, AMAZING BIRDLIFE & MORE
INCLUDES 5 DAY GUIDED TOP END TOUR
With sweeping tropical sunsets, lush forests and waterfalls, unique wildlife, and some of the oldest rock art anywhere on the planet it’s no wonder why the Northern Territory is one of Australia’s most inspiring destinations. Let this seven day tour give you a proper ‘taste of the top end’ and uncover one of the countries’ best kept secrets.
The journey begins in Darwin on the edge of the gorgeous Timor Sea. Take some time to explore the famous outdoor markets and give your taste buds a holiday with some of the freshest seafood around. Then set off to explore the Territory Wildlife Park before cooling down in the Berry Springs Waterhole. Search for unique animals in the surrounding wetlands. Wander the forest walking tracks of Howard Springs Nature Park and see incredible jumping crocodiles on a special river cruise. Uncover the secrets of past generations with 20,000 year old rock art in Kakadu National Park - some of the most ancient historical records on earth. Discover the one-of-a-kind ‘magnetic’ termite mounds of Litchfield National Park, swim in the crisp blue waters of Florence and Wangi Falls, unwind watching grazing wallabies and much more.
With six nights quality accommodation, 15 meals including daily buffet breakfast, and an expert tour guide through three national parks, this ‘Top End’ trip is the Australian tour you’ve been waiting for!
Need flights? Call our friendly reservations team on 135 777 and we can organise these for you.
- Visit Kakadu, Litchfield and Mary River National Parks
- Stroll through Territory Wildlife Park’s walk-through aquarium
- Cool off with a dip in the Berry Springs waterhole
- Witness beautiful birdlife at Fogg Dam conservation reserve
- Wander through Howard Springs diverse habitats
- Enjoy a spectacular Jumping Croc Cruise
- Marvel at 20,000 year old rock art at Ubirr Rock
- Walkthrough the towering sandstone outliers in East Alligator
- Stop at Bowali Visitor Cultural Centre
- Enjoy free time to explore Mary River National Park
- Experience a Mary River Wilderness Cruise
- View the incredible termite mounds in Litchfield National Park
- See the magnificent Florence Falls, Wangi Falls & Tolmer Falls
- Crocodile and wildlife spotting