SUNSHINE COAST GLAMPING
SUNSHINE COAST GLAMPING ESCAPE
- AN EVERGLADES ECO CAMPING EXPERIENCE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SCENIC LAKE COOTHARABA
JUST 25 MINUTES DRIVE NORTH OF NOOSA
Noosa Everglades is Queensland’s most underrated natural treasure. Vast, tropical wetlands home to 40 percent of all bird species in Australia, one of just two everglades systems in the world, it’s a region of staggering beauty, biodiversity, and wonder. And this glamping escape at Habitat Noosa eco-retreat - right on the doorstep of the Everglades - is the ultimate way to experience its magic.
Relax in style with three, four, or five nights in a gorgeous Paperbark Tent, complete with ensuite and bar fridge. Eastern grey kangaroos will be your neighbors, the sounds of native birds your wake up call. To help make the most out of your visit, you’ll receive a credit for watersports activities like stand up paddleboarding and kayaking, together with sensational discounts on local tours.
- Receive a $50 credit for Watersports (SUP, Canoe or Kayak)^
- Enjoy a 20% discount on selected tours with Epic Ocean Adventures
- Receive a 20% discount off a Noosa Drinks Tour with Creative Tours & Events
- Book With Confidence: 1 x free date change (see Important Info)*
^4 night and 5 night packages receive a $100 & $150 credit respectively