SPIRIT OF NEPAL
11 DAY SPIRIT OF NEPAL
- DISCOVER KATHMANDU, POKHARA & BHAKTAPUR
- SEARCH FOR ELEPHANTS, LEOPARDS & TIGERS
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Few can resist the charms of Nepal, with its soaring mountains, isolated monasteries and historic temples. From the capital of Kathmandu, once believed to be the fabled Shangri-La, to Chitwan National Park and the mighty Himalayas, Nepal is a haven of spirituality waiting to be explored.
This 11 day tour is a chance to deep-dive into the Nepalese way of life, exploring vibrant cities and bustling marketplaces, remote villages and serene temples. Visit the sacred Swayambhunath temple of Kathmandu, better known as the ‘Monkey Temple’ thanks to its cheeky residents; savour the sights and sounds of colourful Durbar Square; and step back in time in the ancient city of Bhaktapur. Experience a three-hour guided trek from Sarangkot to Naudanda; admire a stunning Himalayan sunrise over Pokhara; visit Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave and the cascading Davis Falls; scout for tigers, elephants and leopards in Chitwan National Park and much more!
This once-in-a-lifetime cultural odyssey also includes return international flights, nine nights accommodation (standard or premium option available), and English-speaking guides.
- Explore Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bhaktapur and more
- Visit the sacred Swayambhunath ‘Monkey Temple’
- Explore colourful Durbar Square in Kathmandu
- Enjoy a 3-hour guided trek from Sarangkot to Naudanda
- Relax on a boat ride across stunning Lake Phewa
- Enjoy a 1-hour hike to Pokhara World Peace Stupa
- Admire the magical sunrise over Pokhara from Sarangkot Hill
- Scout for tigers, elephants and leopards in Chitwan National Park
- Seek out the birdlife of Chitwan on a guided tour
- Visit Davis Falls and Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave
- Step back in time in the ancient city of Bhaktapur