SCENIC'S TASTE OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
After sampling the refined elegance of Adelaide, venture back in time to the 540 million-year-old Wilpena Pound landscape.
Length: 11 days Type: Tours, couples and luxury
The sheer magnitude of this extraordinary place will stay with you forever.
The delights of the world-class Clare and Barossa Valley wine regions await as you sample the finest reds and whites and discover the intricacies of wine-making. The wonders keep coming when you arrive on Kangaroo Island. Cheese, honey and even more wine can be found here, along with an incredible variety of wildlife – sea lions and little penguin colonies, migrating whales and rare birdlife, wallabies, echidnas and plenty of kangaroos and koalas.
Valid for travel Selected dates 04 September - 19 November 2020 & 19 February - 19 April 2021
- Hear the Aboriginal stories of Wilpena Pound
- Taste port from the year of your birth at Seppeltsfield Winery
- Discover what makes Kangaroo Island so unique
- Enjoy a guided tour of Adelaide’s Central Market
- Take a walk through the vines of the Barossa at Jacobs Creek Winery