RIVERS OF RUSSIA
13 DAY RIVERS OF RUSSIA
- DISCOVER MOSCOW, ST PETERSBURG, UGLICH & MORE
- CRUISE ALONG THE VOLGA, NEVA & SHEKSNA RIVERS
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
There is a good reason why rivers feature so prominently in Russian songs, poetry, and art – they are the lifeblood of the country. The melted ice from the winter months bring alive these arterial waterways that link magnificent lakes, cities and historical sites together. See colourful onion-domed cathedrals alongside ultra-modern architecture, tour historic cities and villages, and explore beautiful countryside on this amazing 13 day fly and cruise package from Saint Petersburg to Moscow and so much in between!
Explore Saint Petersberg on a guided tour and visit the Hermitage Museum. Enjoy a traditional outdoor barbeque and listen to live classical music as you sail downstream. Explore an open-air museum, witness ancient tribal sites and indulge in a Russian tea ceremony. Enjoy a walking tour of Uglich including the Transfiguration Cathedral, tour Yaroslavl’s UNESCO listed old quarter, and dock on the island of Kizhi. Discover Europe's largest river, known for its history more than its size, the Volga River is full of tales from Ivan the Terrible to Peter the Great. While onboard the cruise, enjoy a pirate’s dinner, live concerts, and a vodka and blini tasting party.
This incredible package includes return flights, 10-night cruise, 29 meals, and more.
- Discover Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Uglich, Mandrogui and more
- Cruise along the Volga, Neva, and Sheksna Rivers
- Tour Saint Petersburg; the beautiful ‘Venice of the North’
- See the Tauride (Tavrichesky) Palace, Summer Garden and more
- Visit the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg
- Enjoy a day at leisure in Saint Petersburg
- Enjoy the small village of Mandrogui free at leisure
- Explore Onega Lake and Kizhi Island
- Visit the Monastery of St. Cyril on White Lake
- Discover the picturesque river town of Goritsy
- Enjoy a Captain’s bridge tour
- Tour the UNESCO listed city centre of Yaroslavl
- See the Church of St. Dmitry on the Blood in Uglich
- Marvel at St. Basil’s Cathedral and Red Square on a Moscow city tour
- Explore the Kremlin, the first ‘residential quarter’ of Moscow
- Enjoy free time in the Russian capital city, Moscow