PARRTJIMA - A FESTIVAL IN LIGHT
- ATTEND THE PARRTJIMA FESTIVAL OF MUSIC, ART & LIGHT
- ENJOY AN UNFORGETTABLE OUTBACK HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHT
UNWIND AT THE 4-STAR DOUBLETREE BY HILTON HOTEL
The heart and soul of Australia’s Red Centre, Alice Springs is a vibrant, dynamic outback town brimming with rich heritage and intriguing natural wonders. Though magical at any time, the town comes alive during the annual Parrtjima - A Festival in Light. And 2021 is your year to attend!
Parrtjima is the only authentic Aboriginal festival of its kind, a unique event showcasing the oldest continuous culture on earth through the newest technology. With dazzling light projections against the 300-million-year-old natural canvas of the MacDonnell Ranges, live music and workshops, and a stunning array of large-scale installations, this is an event you simply do not want to miss.
To help make your Parrtjima experience complete, this sensational package also includes three nights at the newly refurbished DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs, a thrilling 30-minute outback hot air balloon flight, and Merne: an exclusive dinner in the desert (valued at $250).
- Experience the magic of Parrtjima Festival in 2021
- A dazzling event with large-scale light displays, live music, cinema, workshops, talks and more
- Stay at the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs
- Relax in a King Deluxe or Double Double Deluxe Room
- Start each day right with complimentary breakfast daily
- Indulge with an exclusive Parrtjima Festival Merne dinner in the desert
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the outback on a 30 minute hot air balloon flight