NYC, EAST COAST & CANADA
15 DAY NYC, EAST COAST & CANADA
- UNCOVER THE CHARMING SEASIDE CITIES OF NEW ENGLAND
- CRUISE FROM NYC TO BOSTON, PORTLAND, HALIFAX & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
The perfect mix of intriguing history, vibrant culture and quaint personal charm - the north east coast of the United States and Canada is a must-see for travellers who want it all. With big city lights and cosy coastal villages, gorgeous national parks and some of the most delicious seafood in the world, this 15 day cruise package will show you the very best of New England and beyond.
It all starts under the bright lights of New York City. Enjoy two full days at leisure to explore Central Park, Times Square, Broadway and the finest museums, theatres, restaurants, and more in the city that never sleeps. Then it's time to set sail for greater New England aboard Royal Caribbean's stunning 'Adventure of the Seas' ship. Experience one of America's most historic and iconic cities, Boston, Massachusetts. Explore the many shops, pubs, and delicious eateries along the cobble-stone streets of Portland, Maine. Treat yourself to a fresh lobster roll and enjoy gorgeous views of the Atlantic ocean; unwind on the beaches of Bar Harbor or go for a hike in the woods of stunning Acadia National Park; visit farmer's markets in Saint John, New Brunswick, iconic lighthouses in Halifax, and so much more.
With return international flights, a spectacular nine night cruise, three nights in 4-star accommodation, 26 meals and more - get ready to fall in love with the magic of North America's east coast.
- Explore New York City, New England and Nova Scotia
- Enjoy 2 days at leisure in bustling Manhattan
- Cruise to Boston, one of the oldest cities in the USA
- Discover the quiet charm of New England’s coastal towns
- Experience the lively port city of Portland, Maine
- Uncover Bar Harbor, Maine, gateway to Acadia National Park
- Treat yourself to some of Maine’s famous delicious lobster
- Visit St. John, New Brunswick on the striking Bay of Fundy
- Dock in Halifax, Nova Scotia - home to the iconic lighthouse of Peggy's Cove