NEW ZEALAND CRUISE
- DISCOVER THE LAND OF THE LONG WHITE CLOUD
- UNWIND IN A SYDNEY CBD HOTEL PRE-CRUISE
SAIL ABOARD THE 4.5-STAR 'CELEBRITY ECLIPSE' SHIP
With international travel coming to a halt recently the travel bubble between Australia and New Zealand is our great hope. The hard work that both nations have put in looks set to finally pay off next year when a two way travel agreement will be made available.
Departing in November and December 2021, this 14 day cruise and stay package will be one of the first opportunities to re-ignite our love affair with luxuries we have come accustomed to with cruising with all new measures to keep you safe and healthy. So, if you’re ready to dip your toes into the wonderful world of cruising again, this New Zealand dream escape has your name on it!
Starting with a night in Sydney at leisure, the cruise will take you to the South Island of New Zealand to witness the stunning Milford Sound before experiencing the vibrant cities of Dunedin and Wellington. Next, explore Napier and Tauranga before being mesmerised by the pristine Bay of Islands and returning back to the harbour city of Sydney.
With 12 nights cruising, 1 night quality accommodation in Sydney, 35 meals and cruise gratuities this trans Tasman cruise is calling your name.
- Experience the best of New Zealand’s North and South Island
- Spend a day at leisure in the vibrant city of Sydney
- Cruise through the World Heritage listed Fiordland National Park
- Explore the narrow Milford Sound
- Spot seals and penguins cruising through the Doubtful Sound
- Admire the wildlife paradise at the Dusky Sound
- Dock in Dunedin, the capital of architectural heritage
- Spend the day in Christchurch
- Explore Wellington the coolest little capital in the world
- Discover the Art Deco architecture of the seaside town of Napier
- Dock in Tauranga near Mount Maunganui
- Experience indigenous New Zealand Maori culture in the Bay of Islands, a land of sparkling seas and pristine beauty
- 12 night Celebrity cruise Australia and New Zealand Cruise
- Sail aboard the fabulous 4.5-star ‘Celebrity Eclipse' ship
- 1 nights quality centrally located Sydney hotel accommodation
- Enjoy 35 meals including all meals while cruising
- Cruise taxes and surcharges
- Cruise Gratuities