NEPAL ADVENTURE TREK
13 DAY NEPAL ADVENTURE TREK
- WITNESS THE BEAUTY OF NEPAL ON A 5 DAY TREK
- DISCOVER KATHMANDU, CHITWAN & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
When it comes to Nepal, there’s no doubt the best way to see it is via rugged trails, trekked on your own two feet. An intriguing nation of snowy mountain peaks, remote monasteries, colourful communities and jungle wildlife. When you spend time with the locals, hiking through spectacular villages and rugged mountain passes, you soon begin to uncover the extraordinary in the everyday.
Taking in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Poon Hill and more, this 13 day package has all the makings of a life-changing adventure. Explore the historic city of Kathmandu on tour, taking in impressive sights such as Patan Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa, and admire the changing landscape on a tourist bus to Pokhara. From here, journey to Nayapul and begin a five day trek through the stunning Himalayan foothills. Pass through small villages and settlements, admiring colourful rhododendron forests and snow-capped peaks, witness a dazzling sunrise over the mountains from Poon Hill, and see elephants bathing in Chitwan. Includes return international flights, 11 nights accommodation, 27 meals, professional mountain guides, porters, national park fees and more. If you’ve ever longed to experience the unique wonders of Nepal, this is an adventure you do not want to miss!
- See the best of Nepal on tour and enjoy a 5 day trek
- Experience Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Nayapul and more
- Trek to Tikhedunga, Ghorepani, Poon Hill, Tadapani and Ghandruk
- Discover the highlights of Kathmandu on a city tour
- See resident monkeys at Swayambhunath Stupa, ‘the monkey temple’
- Visit Patan Durbar Square, often called the 'City of Fine Arts'
- Witness the spectacular Machhapuchhre ‘Fish Tail’
- Hike to Poon Hill and witness the sunrise over the mountains
- Trek through beautiful Rhododendron forests
- Visit a handicraft centre and Gurung museum in Ghandruk
- Learn about Tharu daily life and culture on a Tharu village tour
- Experience a full day of jungle activities in Chitwan
- Witness a cultural Tharu stick dance
- Enjoy a bird watching tour