16 DAY MEDITERRANEAN DISCOVERY
- CRUISE THE MED TO ITALY, GREECE, ISRAEL & CYPRUS
- VISIT ROME, RHODES, MESSINA, HAIFA & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Few cruise destinations can compete with the diversity and wonder of the magical Mediterranean. The grand cities and ancient ruins, the atmospheric ports, the way the sunlight glistens off the sapphire seas… each step in this unique region can lead to another jaw-dropping sight.
This 16 day package is a chance to experience four bucket list Mediterranean countries in style - and at a truly phenomenal price! Begin with a guided tour of Rome, the Eternal City. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain, marvel at the grandeur of the Pantheon, and stroll among the colourful buildings of Navona Square. Then, embark on an 11 night cruise of the sun-kissed Mediterranean aboard the MSC Opera. Step back in time in the historic port of Genoa, known for its impressive merchant palaces; explore the vibrant city of Heraklion on Greece’s Crete Island; tempt your tastebuds in the Sicilian paradise of Messina; shop up a storm in the old town of Rhodes; visit the Israeli city of Haifa, gateway to the spiritual mecca of Jerusalem - and so much more!
With return international flights on premium airlines, an 11 night MSC cruise, two nights 4-star hotel accommodation and much more, this is a Mediterranean odyssey worth embarking on.
- Experience the beauty of Italy, Greece, Israel and Cyprus
- Delve into the ancient history, culture and wonder of Rome on a half day city tour
- See the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Palazzo Madama and more
- Step back in time in the Italian port city of Genoa
- Visit Katakolon, the gateway to ancient Olympia
- Explore the vibrant Greek city of Heraklion, Crete
- Discover beautiful Haifa, gateway to Jerusalem
- Admire the medieval architecture of Limassol, Cyprus
- Shop up a storm in the old town of Rhodes, Greece
- Tempt your tastebuds in the Sicilian city of Messina
- Unwind with a day at leisure in historic Rome