SRI LANKA & MALDIVES
15 DAY SRI LANKA & MALDIVES
- TWO BUCKET LIST DESTINATIONS IN ONE UNFORGETTABLE TRIP
- EXPLORE SRI LANKA & RELAX AT AN ALL-INCL. MALDIVES RESORT
INCLUDES RETURN SRILANKAN AIRLINES FLIGHTS
Modern cities and timeless ruins, wildlife-rich jungle and tea plantations as far as the eyes can see; Sri Lanka offers an irresistible mix of ancient history, living culture, and untouched natural beauty. When combined with the barefoot luxury of the Maldives, where minutes seem like hours and hours feel like days, you have all the makings of a truly life-changing holiday. Isn’t it time you got away?
This 15 day discovery package is a chance to do just that, immersing yourself in the exotic wonders of Sri Lanka on tour, before slowing things down at an all-inclusive Maldives resort. Savour a taste of Sri Lankan daily life with free time in Negombo and the Kandalama/Sigiriya area, plus enjoy a guided tour of the Dutch colonial city of Galle. Marvel at the golden Buddha and cave art of Dambulla Rock Cave Temple; spend a night in Kandy, a cultural capital brimming with intriguing museums; and journey through the hillside plantations of Nuwara Eliya, where you can explore the country’s rich tea culture. In the Maldives, pure relaxation is the name of the game. Relax with four days at leisure at the 4-star Adaaran Club Rannalhi Maldives, enjoying three meals daily and an all-inclusive drinks package, as well as a complimentary shark feeding excursion and spa discounts. Bliss.
Though these two countries have long seemed out of reach, this package with return international flights, quality hotel accommodation, English speaking guides and more makes it easier than ever.
- Uncover the best of Sri Lanka: Kandy, Galle and more
- Savour a taste of local Sri Lankan daily life with free time
- Journey among the lush tea plantations of Nuwara Eliya
- Delve into Sri Lanka’s rich heritage at a Ceylon tea factory
- Unwind with a day at leisure in Negombo
- Travel to Sigiriya, home of the ancient rock fortress
- Enjoy a day at leisure in the Kandalama/Sigiriya area
- Marvel at the cave art of Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- Spend the night in spiritual Kandy, home of the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Enjoy free time and a guided tour in the Dutch colonial city of Galle
- Visit Galle Fort, also known as the ‘Dutch Fort’
- Live the Maldives dream with 4 days at leisure at Adaaran Club Rannalhi
- Experience a shark feeding excursion in the Maldives
- 30% discount on Spa treatments in the Maldives
- 10% discount from the Excursion bill in the Maldives