10 DAY MAGICAL MYANMAR
- DISCOVER BAGAN, YANGON, INLE LAKE & MANDALAY
- WITNESS GRAND TEMPLES, FLOATING VILLAGES & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Magical Myanmar is yours to explore on this 10 day highlights tour. Uncover everything the ‘golden land’ has to offer as you make your way through the countless landmarks of this beautiful country. From gilded pagodas to ancient temples to Buddhist icons; now is your time to discover the true heart of South East Asia.
Begin your cultural discovery in Yangon; visit the looming Buddhas at both Ngar Htat Gyi and Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda’s; admire the city's colonial and modern architecture; enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mandalay. Then, witness the spectacular sunset over the golden Shwedagon Pagoda; discover Bagan’s ancient temples on a guided city tour and engage in local life at the lively Nyaung U Market.
Continue on to watch monks in worship at Mahar Gandar Yone Monastery; head out onto lake Inle on a boat tour; witness the hospitality and openness of the Myanmar people as you visit the many floating villages; cruise to Phaung-Daw-OO Pagoda, the most important symbol of religion of Shan State; plus, enjoy time at leisure on the magnificent lake.
This bountiful package includes return international flights, three internal flights within Myanmar, eight nights quality hotel accommodation, nine meals, airport transfers and much more.
- Uncover the wonders of Myanmar on tour
- Visit Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay and Inle Lake
- Witness Chauk Htat Gyi and Ngar Htat Gyi Pagoda pagodas and more on a Yangon city tour
- See the spectacular Shwedagon Pagoda at sunset
- Interact with local students and teachers at a Monastic School
- Shop for wares at the BoGyoke Market (Scott Market)
- Explore Bagan, ‘The City of Four Million Pagodas’
- Witness daily life at Bagan’s Nyaung-U Market
- Take in Bagan with a day at leisure
- Enjoy a river cruise up the Irrawaddy River (season dependant)
- See the worlds largest ringing bell and more on a walking tour of Mingun (season dependant)
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mandalay
- Walk along the famous U Bein Bridge at sunset
- Witness monks in worship at Mahar Gandar Yone Monastery
- See floating villages and more on an Inle Lake boat ride
- Enjoy free time in the picturesque Inle Lake area