MADAGASCAR WILDLIFE TOUR
15 DAY MADAGASCAR WILDLIFE TOUR
- VISIT ANTANANARIVO, IFATY & ISALO NATIONAL PARK
- SEARCH FOR WILD LEMURS, CHAMELEONS & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Be prepared for a sensory overload, as you experience the natural wonder that is Madagascar. Uncover biological beauty and astonishing wildlife like never before on this 15 day wildlife tour. Work your way through national park after national park, all the while sighting up to six different species of Lemur, unique chameleons, an array of amazing birds and over 130 species of frog.
Immerse yourself in one of the world’s most profound and exclusive wildlife environments as you explore the landscapes and cities of Madagascar. Visit a number of amazing natural landmarks, including Ranomafana, Isalo and Andasibe-Mantadia National Parks. The journey doesn't stop there, as you will also marvel at towering Jurassic era rock formations and take in the majestic beauty of the baobab trees in the spiny forests near the seaside village of Ifaty. Take an evening stroll to V.O.I.M.M.A, a community run forest reserve packed full of Madagascan fauna and flora. Then, treat yourself to a rickshaw ride through the colourful highland city of Antsirabe and enjoy a breathtaking sunset through the eye of ‘The Window of Isalo’.
This discovery package includes return international flights, 13 nights hotel accommodation, 22 meals, an English-speaking tour leader and more.
Want to explore further? Choose the Mauritius Extension, including four nights accommodation at Anelia Resort in Flic-en-Flac and eight additional meals.
- Experience the highlights of magical Madagascar
- Discover colonial architecture on a guided tour of Antsirabe
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride through Antsirabe’s colourful streets
- Stop in Ambositra, famous for traditional wood art
- Visit the biodiverse Ranomafana National Park
- Spot birds, frogs, chameleons, and up to 6 different species of Lemur
- Enjoy a full day expedition in Isalo National Park
- See towering Jurassic era rock formations
- Take in a stunning sunset at ‘The Window of Isalo’
- Witness majestic baobab trees in the spiny forests near Ifaty
- Enjoy free time in the seaside village of Ifaty
- Spot lemurs, birds, geckos and butterflies in Andasibe-Mantadia National Park
- Enjoy an evening walk to V.O.I.M.M.A. - a community run forest reserve
- Visit the Antsokay Arboretum to learn about the flora of the Toliara region
- Explore Anja Park, Vakona Private Reserve and Analamazaotra Special Reserve
- See the Queen’s Palace on a morning city tour of Antananarivo
- Visit a paper factory to learn about the distinct ‘Antemoro paper’ production process
- Stop in Ambatolampy, famous for its handmade aluminium utensils
- Learn about traditional Malagasy spinning and weaving at a local silk workshop