JEWELS OF THE INDIAN OCEAN
24 DAYS JEWELS OF THE INDIAN OCEAN
- DISCOVER SINGAPORE & THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- CRUISE TO THAILAND, SEYCHELLES, MALDIVES & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Glistening seas, breathtaking sceneries, mountainous landscapes, a 4.5-star cruise - what’s not to love about discovering the Jewels of the Indian Ocean? This 24 day journey through some of the world's most breath-taking waters is a once in a lifetime experience - all that’s missing from this pretty-picture is you.
Begin this amazing journey in Singapore, where you will enjoy the morning at leisure before boarding the luxury ‘Norwegian Jade’ ship; dock in Malaysia’s diverse and cultural capital, Kuala Lumpur; uncover the beautiful little island of Langkawi; continue on to spend two leisurely days in the azure waters of tropical Phuket, before exploring the natural beauty of Sabang in Indonesia. Then, cruise across the glistening waters of the Indian Ocean towards Male, the sun-kissed capital of the Maldives; sail to the paradise that is Port Victoria in Seychelles; immerse yourself in the history of Khasab and Muscat in Oman; enjoy free-time amongst the glamorous streets of Abu Dhabi and so much more!
This generous package includes return international flights, a 20 night 4.5-star NCL ‘South East Asia and UAE’ cruise, two nights 4 to 5-star hotel accommodation, meals and more - this is your chance to explore the Jewels of the Indian Ocean like never before.
- Discover Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Maldives, Seychelles, Oman and United Arab Emirates
- Enjoy a night at leisure in the amazing city of Singapore
- Spend a night in the impressive city of Dubai
- Dock in Port Klang, gateway to glittering Kuala Lumpur
- Visit the beautiful region of Langkawi, Malaysia
- Unwind with two days at leisure in tropical Phuket, Thailand
- Cruise into Malé, the capital city of the iconic Maldives
- Dock overnight in Port Victoria in beautiful Seychelles
- Cruise to the cities of Muscat and Khasab in Oman, known for their medieval architecture and dense history
- Spend a day at leisure in Abu Dhabi, the world’s richest city