INDIAN PACIFIC RAIL 2021
9 DAY INDIAN PACIFIC RAIL JOURNEY
- EXPERIENCE ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S MOST ICONIC RAIL TRIPS
- TRAVEL BY RAIL TO KALGOORLIE, ADELAIDE, BROKEN HILL & MORE
INDULGE IN THE FAMED MARGARET RIVER WINE REGION
Sprawling Margaret River vineyards and wild beaches in WA, Goldfields, eucalypts and rolling farmland in the Blue Mountains, and vast salt lakes stretching towards the horizon; this nine day tour and transcontinental rail odyssey featuring the iconic Indian Pacific will open your eyes to the diverse natural beauty that exists across our sunburnt country.
Add in a few wedges of delicious cheese, a splash or two of Margaret River shiraz, and a five-star stay at the glamorous Duxton Hotel Perth, and you have a gourmet getaway worth embarking on.
The Indian Pacific’s 'Margaret River Indulgence’ package will see you enjoy a few nights at leisure in Perth, journey down to the renowned Margaret River wine region for two nights, and then return to the city to begin your all-inclusive rail crossing. Along the way you’ll visit the foodie hotspot of Adelaide, stop in historic Broken Hill, explore the scenic Blue Mountains and more!
- A bucket list rail journey from Perth to Sydney
- Experience Gold Service aboard the Indian Pacific
- Enjoy the ‘Margaret River Indulgence’ package
- Relax with a day at leisure in the vibrant city of Perth
- Visit the famed Margaret River wine region on tour
- Go underground at the spectacular Mammoth Cave
- Stroll along the 1800-metre long Busselton Jetty
- Sample Margaret River’s local beer, wine, cheese, chocolate and more
- View the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Admire the diverse Australian landscape from the train
- Experience the unmistakable romance of rail travel
- Visit Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains
- Journey to the rugged Golden Outback region of Western Australia
- Witness the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy included off train experiences along the way