ICELAND & NORTHERN ISLES
17 DAY ICELAND & NORTHERN ISLES
- TRAVEL FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM TO MAGICAL ICELAND
- SEE THE BEST OF LONDON, REYKJAVIK, ROTTERDAM & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Glaciers, fjords, cliffs and endless horizons over the North Atlantic Ocean; this 17-day fly, stay and cruise package is all about the dramatic landscapes to be seen across the Northern Isles and Iceland. With stops in the Netherlands, the beautiful Faroe Islands, and the rugged Shetland Islands, you'll feel transformed and reinvigorated by this spectacular part of the world.
Begin with taking in the best of London on tour and see Piccadilly Circus, the Tower of London and more before setting sail on a 12-night cruise aboard the 4-star MS Columbus. Dock in dynamic Rotterdam, full of food markets, museums and festivals; take in the port of Lerwick and its 18th-century sandstone buildings, reminiscent of a fishing industry from long ago; and enjoy Torshavn, once the site of an annual Viking gathering, where you can get a glimpse into how the locals live on this remote island. Then arrive in Iceland, where you’ll enjoy renowned Icelandic hospitality and scenery. See Akureyri, the longest fjord in Iceland; lap up the creative, historically rich town of Seydisfjordur; check out Isafjördur, which lies just below the Arctic Circle; and admire the mosaics, murals and sculptures of capital city Reykjavik.
Includes return international flights, two nights quality hotel accommodation, 12-night 'Cruise & Maritime Voyages' cruise, 37 meals, English-speaking tour leader and more!
- Discover UK, The Netherlands and Iceland
- Explore London, Rotterdam, Reykjavik, Faroe Island and more
- Cruise Iceland & the Northern Isles
- Enjoy the best of London on a guided city tour
- See the Tower of London, Piccadilly Circus and more
- Enjoy free time at leisure in London
- Visit the dynamic city of Rotterdam
- Cruise to Lerwick part of Shetland Islands
- Dock in Torshavn, the capital of the Faroe Islands
- Marvel at the little town of Seyðisfjörður, Iceland
- Cruise to Akureyri the longest fjord in Iceland
- Discover Ísafjörður just below the Arctic Circle
- Dock for a day in the Icelandic capital of Reykjavik