HIGHLIGHTS OF JAPAN
9 DAY HIGHLIGHTS OF JAPAN
- EXPERIENCE THE RICH HISTORY & CULTURE OF JAPAN
- VISIT TOKYO, KYOTO, OSAKA, MT FUJI & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN QANTAS FLIGHTS
Japan is a vibrant mix of ultra-modern cities, historical temples, iconic scenery, incredible cuisine and buzzing nightlife. Paired with respectful, interesting people and a beautiful culture, this country has quickly become one of the world’s most alluring travel destinations - and you can discover the very best of it all with this nine day highlights package.
Explore historic Osaka at your own pace, and be sure to try local delicacies to be found in the city; discover the ancient capital of Kyoto, home to the famous Fushimi Inari Shrine; visit the UNESCO-listed villages of Shirakawa-go and Gokayama, tucked into the mountains; experience Mt Fuji’s 5th Station along with a short cruise on Lake Ashi; and immerse yourself in exciting Tokyo with time at leisure to see everything this unique city has to offer.
Includes return international flights with award-winning Qantas Airways, seven nights quality hotel accommodation, daily breakfast & more.
- Experience the rich history and culture of Japan
- Discover Osaka’s fantastic food and shopping at leisure
- Explore Kyoto with a morning and afternoon at leisure
- Visit the UNESCO-listed village of Shirakawa-go
- Explore the remote mountain village of Gokayama
- Visit the former government outpost of Takayama Jinya
- Take in stunning views from Mt Fuji’s 5th Station
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Ashi in Hakone National Park
- Explore the vibrant metropolis of Tokyo at leisure