GREEK ISLANDS EXPLORER
14 DAY GREEK ISLANDS EXPLORER
- GO ISLAND HOPPING IN THE AZURE AEGEAN SEA
- VISIT MYKONOS, SANTORINI, PAROS & ATHENS
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Travel offer is valid for travel on selected dates until the 21st October 2020.
This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share.
Single Traveller Supplement
For solo travellers a mandatory single supplement applies.
Itinerary 1 (14 Day Package): $999 per person.
Itinerary 2 (19 Day Package): $1399 per person.
Departure Dates (2020)
Itinerary 1 (14 Day Package)
May: 13, *20
October: 14, 21
Itinerary 2 (19 Day Package)
May: 8, *15, *29
Fall in love with the Greek Islands at first sight - stunning sunsets, idyllic beaches, unique architecture and maybe a few insta-worthy shots for your friends and family back home - who wouldn't fall for this iconic beauty? This easygoing tour will take you through the best of the islands with plenty of time to unwind or explore. Choose your pace - get adventurous, or settle into the emerald waters and lap up the sunshine as you enjoy the whitewashed buildings and pink horizons.
This 14 day package takes you to Santorini, Paros, Mykonos and Athens. Catch a high-speed ferry to Santorini where you’ll soak up stunning views and an electric nightlife; discover Cycladic architecture and stunning beaches in Paros; and see the villages of Mykonos, a world where glamour meets simplicity. After enjoying island time, head to Athens for a city highlights tour including the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum.
This island hopping adventure package includes return flights, 11 nights hotel accommodation, daily buffet breakfast, high speed ferries, return airport and boat transfers, and more!
- Go island hopping in the azure Aegean Sea
- Fall in love with the whitewashed beauty of Santorini
- Witness cliff top villages and awe-inspiring sunsets
- Relax on the gorgeous golden beaches of Paros
- Feel like a Hollywood movie star in vibrant Mykonos
- Experience the best of Athens on a city tour
- Wander the ancient citadel of The Acropolis
- Visit the history-filled Acropolis Museum
- See UNESCO World Heritage sites