Game Parks of Africa
NEW DATES: 26 SEPTEMBER - 16 OCTOBER 2019
Discover the amazing Game Parks of Kenya and Tanzania plus the spectacular natural wonder, Victoria Falls on this locally escorted Group Tour. The annual Wildebeest migration will be making its way across the Mara Plains from the Serengeti.
This well paced tour travels during the peak migration season and includes 3 night stays in the Masai Mara and the Serengeti to increase the chance of seeing spectacular river crossings.
Enjoy game drives in Amboseli, at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro, visit Ngorongoro Crater and the vast plains of the Serengeti. Enjoy a chance to view rhinos in Lake Nakuru, relax by the shores of Lake Victoria and view one of the world’s natural wonders, the mighty Victoria Falls.
All this while staying in superior lodges with most meals and game activities included.
· Masai Mara National Reserve – Where the yearly Migration enters Mid-July and spend a few months here before returning south. Home as well up to 90 mammals
· Serengeti National Park – home of the annual Wildebeest Migration, and home to 90 mammals
· Amboseli National Park – it’s backdrop is Mt Kilimanjaro, and swamp lands with various game including Lion and Cheetah
· Lake Nakuru – A Soda lake that is home to the Pink Flamingo, thriving on the Algae around the shores of the lake
· Nairobi – Full day tour including the Elephant Orphanage at the Nairobi National Park; Giraffe Centre, Carnivore Restaurant; Karen Blixen Museum and Kazori Beads Factory
· Ngongogoro Crater – the sixth deepest crater in the world with active game on the Crater floor including Lion and Rhino.
The tour will then continue to Victoria Falls for two nights to enjoy the walking tour of the many vantage points as well as an afternoon cruise along the Zambezi River.
Includes most meals, airfares and taxes from major Australian capital cities.