WINEGLASS BAY WALK
A guided 3 day Pack Free walk
On the East Coast of Tasmania lies magnificent Freycinet National Park, a peninsula with a dramatic coastline of cliffs, coves and beaches. Join us on this spectacular guided 3 day Freycinet walk. Explore the breathtaking towering granite mountains, known as The Hazards which dominate the landscape of the park, surrounded by the stunning turquoise waters of Coles Bay and Great Oyster Bay. At the edge of the peninsula lies magnificent Wineglass Bay, voted as one of the top 10 beaches in the world.
Our 3 day Pack Free Freycinet and Wineglass Bay walk includes:
- 3 day Pack Free guided walk including Mt Graham.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Deluxe Spa Cabins at fabulous Freycinet Lodge, situated in Freycinet National Park
- Morning boat cruise on day 2 to Cooks Beach
- Professionally guided – Our guides are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information.
- 2 x full buffet breakfasts at Freycinet Lodge
- 3 x lunches
- 2 course dinners in the Bay Restaurant at Freycinet Lodge served with local wine
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk
- Return transfers from Hobart
- National Park Pass