FOOTSTEPS OF APOSTLE PAUL
10 Days Tour & Cruise
CORINTH, ATHENS, THESSALONICA, EPHESUS
Experience Greek history and culture and learn more about early Christianity as you visit some of the places associated with the missionary journeys of the Apostle Paul and the New Testament. From the iconic religious sites retracing the footsteps of the Apostle Paul to historic wonders like the Acropolis in Athens and a final touch of relaxation as you cruise on the Aegean, this is a truly inspirational vacation.
ATHENS - Welcome and farewell dinners; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis and Areopagus
THESSALONIKA - Guided sightseeing, excursion to ancient Philippi and Kavala
VERIA - Visit the Bema of Apostle Paul
METEORA - Guided visit of Holy Monastery of Varlaam and St. Stephen
CRUISING - Three-night cruise to Mykonos; Kusadasi (Turkey), with an included excursion Ephesus; Patmos, Heraklion on Crete, Santorini (weather permitting) with an included excursion to Oia village
⦁ Gratuities to service personnel on board and port taxes are included.
⦁ Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
⦁ Cabin categories: Inside cabin (category ID), Outside cabin (category XD)
⦁ All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
⦁ Full entertainment program on board.
⦁ Drink package: selection of non-alcoholic & alcoholic drinks.
⦁ Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- Guided visit of the excavations
- Headsets on the land portion.
- While there are some shore excursions that are faith-related, the cruise itself is not faith-themed.
- Departure April 21 cruise itinerary will have slight changes due to Easter.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise ship details.