FLINDERS ISLAND WALK
Lying above Tasmania is the fascinating Flinders Island famous for its tranquillity, unspoilt natural landscapes and abundance of wildlife. On this 5 day walking holiday you’ll witness breathtaking views from the top of Mt Strzelecki, and explore the pristine National Parks as we discover the island’s best walking trails. With 120 pristine beaches, more than 65 shipwrecks and rugged mountains rising from the sea, there are few places better to visit.
3 DAY ITINERARY – AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS. ENQUIRE FOR DETAILS.
Our 5 day Flinders Island walk is designed for those who want to walk without carrying heavy overnight bags and who are simply after a walk where we take care of you. Our all-inclusive package includes:
- 5 day guided walk – no carrying of overnight bags
- Accommodation: 4 nights at Mountain Seas Lodge
- Professionally guided – Our guides are Tasmania’s who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information.
- 4 x delicious dinners
- 3 x full buffet breakfasts
- 4 x lunches to eat on the trail
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk
- National Park Fees
Flights to Flinders Island are in addition to the package cost listed. Return flights can be booked online, when you book your tour. Flights are available from Melbourne or Launceston to Flinders Island.