FESTIVALS OF INDIA
15 DAY FESTIVALS OF INDIA
- EXPERIENCE DIWALI & THE PUSHKAR CAMEL FAIR
- VISIT THE TAJ MAHAL, ROYAL AMBER FORT & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Ever thought of experiencing the beauty and spirit of India? Now is your chance! From profound landmarks steeped in history to vibrant and lively festivals, this 15 day package has it all.
Celebrate in Indian style as you become immersed in incredible cultural festivities. See the warmth and wonder of Diwali ‘Festival of Lights’ and take in the buzzing and lively streets of Delhi. Then, spend the day exploring beautiful Jodhpur, India’s “blue city”; uncover Jaipur’s Amber Fort; and see Agra’s famous Taj Mahal.
Be delighted by the Pushkar Camel Fair, a fascinating and intriguing celebration of old-indian tradition. Here you will take in Indian culture like no other, as you witness hundreds of camels dressed in an array of colour- what’s not to love?! See the famous Jama Masjid Mosque and witness the lively and colourful Chandni Chowk Market by rickshaw. Package includes return international flights, 13 nights accommodation, airport transfers, English-speaking local guides and so much more!
- Explore Delhi, Agra, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Pushkar
- Witness the incredible Pushkar Camel Fair
- Celebrate the Diwali Festival of Lights in Delhi
- Enjoy two half-day tours in New and Old Delhi
- See Red Fort, Raj Ghat and Jama Masjid Mosque
- Explore the colourful Chandni Chowk Market
- Visit the beautiful Lotus Temple in New Delhi
- Marvel at the wondrous Taj Mahal and Red Fort in Agra
- Visit Chand Baori, one of the world’s deepest step wells
- Enjoy a visit to the Royal Amber Fort on a Jaipur sightseeing tour
- Visit Jaswant Thada on a city tour of Jodhpur
- See Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake on a sightseeing tour
- Go bird watching by rickshaw in Bharatpur
- Enjoy a sari and turban tying demonstration