ESCAPE TO PARADISE
7 Night Cruise
You'll have the opportunity to see and do so much on this cruise, that you’ll come away with memories from a holiday of a lifetime.
The ultimate Blue Lagoon cruising experience of the magical Fiji Islands.
You'll have the opportunity to see and do so much on this cruise, that you’ll come away with memories from a holiday of a lifetime. You'll see mother nature at her best, be welcomed into the friendliest culture in the world, discover an underwater world of vibrant life, laze on countless golden sand beaches and luxuriate in warm lagoons. To put it simply, you'll be transported to paradise!
Check-in and Departures
Please check-in at Port Denarau. Upon arrival you will be directed to Blue Lagoon Cruises check-in counter.
Check-in is open from 1.30pm until 2.30pm.
Departs Port Denarau every Friday at 3.00pm onFiji Princess.
Returns Port Denarau every Friday at 10.00am on Fiji Princess.
Transfers are also available from Mamanuca Island Resorts to Fiji Princess.
To ensure you have the best possible cruise experience, we use 'flexible cruising'. What this means is that we're prepared to alter our itineraries, either when necessary, or when some exciting opportunity arises. For example, if there is some special event taking part in a local Yasawa Village, which you really should see, then we will alter our cruise route to take you there. Or, if we think that that our destined anchorage for the night is not going to be as sheltered as a bay on the other side of the island, we'll up-anchor and move. Cruising through a region of coral lagoons and isolated island anchorages is weather dependent and so, at times, our itineraries may need to be altered. However we'll always endeavor to ensure all of the highlights of each cruise are enjoyed by our guests.
- See the dramatic changes in landscape, right from the little palm-covered Mamanucas, to the rugged, majestic southern Yasawa Islands to the vivid Blue Lagoon, framed by picture-perfect beaches.
- Visit a remote Yasawa Island village and be part of a traditional kava ceremony, enjoy a meke performance and browse the village market.
- Socialise with Yasawan locals over a traditional feast cooked and enjoyed in their village.
- Be carried away to paradise with a full day relaxing at our private beach on Nanuya Lailai Island.
- Take a guided walk across an island to one of the South Pacific’s most remote cafes, 'Lo's Tea Shop'.
- Learn the Fijian arts of basket weaving, wood carving and learn to cook traditional dishes.
- Get to know the ‘reef locals’ with the fascinating activity of fish feeding
Or really get to know the ‘reef locals’ and swim with sharks or manta rays (seasonal)
- *Dive at some of Fiji’s most colourful reefs
- See the coral reef without getting wet from our glass bottom boat
- Snorkel to your heart’s content (we offer several snorkelling trips per day)
- Sit down to a dinner you’ll never forget; dine on a delicious Fijian ‘lovo’ feast on our private beach under the stars
- Step ashore at famous little Modriki Island
- *Catch the big ones on a sport fishing trip
- Attend an island village church service
- **Soak up the scenery of the strikingly beautiful Sacred Islands
- Swim in the caverns of the famous and sacred Sawa-I-Lau Caves
- Visit a Yasawa Island village school and meet the children
- Cool off in calm, crystal clear lagoons, time and time again
- Laze on the most beautiful beaches and get into the full swing of ‘Fiji Time’