10 DAY DISCOVER LAOS
- EXPERIENCE ‘THE LAND OF A MILLION ELEPHANTS’
- VISIT LUANG PRABANG, KUANG SI FALLS & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
While the rest of Southeast Asia bustles around it, Laos approaches life at a refreshingly slower pace. Steeped in tradition, rich in heritage and culture, and covered in every shade of green - from the lush rice paddy fields to the untamed jungle - Laos will have you saying ‘wow’ from beginning to end.
The best of this picturesque land is yours to discover on this incredible 10 day package. Fall in love with the beauty and history of Luang Prabang; enjoy a boat cruise along the Mekong River to Pak Ou Caves; and unwind with a refreshing swim at the three-tiered cascades of Kuang Si Falls, the biggest in Laos. Spend an afternoon at the Elephant Village Sanctuary Luang Prabang; witness an alms giving ceremony, where hundreds of monks gather food in a Buddhist act of humility; enjoy a sunset long-tail boat ride on the Nam Song River; explore Vang Vieng and Vientiane - and much more!
This unforgettable tour includes return international flights with Singapore Airlines and codeshare partners, seven nights 4-star hotel accommodation, 10 meals, English-speaking guides and more.
Have more time? Choose the 11 day package with Singapore extension to explore 'the Lion City' at leisure.
- Experience Laos, ‘the Land of a Million Elephants’
- Fall in love with UNESCO listed Luang Prabang
- Cruise along the Mekong River to Pak Ou Caves
- Witness numerous Buddha statues at Pak Ou Cave
- Visit the Buffalo Dairy Farm and have an opportunity to milk a buffalo
- Enjoy a refreshing swim at the beautiful Kuang Si Falls
- Spend an afternoon at the Elephant Village Sanctuary Luang Prabang
- Experience a Buddhist ‘Alms Giving Ceremony’
- Explore Vang Vieng’s famous Tham Kham Cave
- Witness the bronze reclining Buddha in Tham Phu Cave
- Swim in the turquoise waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Experience the sunset aboard a long tail boat cruise on Nam Song River
- Enjoy a day at leisure in picturesque Vang Vieng
- See the Pha That Luang Stupa on a tour of Vientiane
- Marvel at the statues of Buddha Park in Vientiane