14 DAY DISCOVER IRELAND
- IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE CITIES & CASTLES OF IRELAND
- EXPLORE DUBLIN, BELFAST, GALWAY & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
The rumours are true: Ireland is absolutely stunning. Discover the wonders of the Emerald Isle with this 14-day highlights package, which showcases the best of what this unique destination has to offer, from the Blarney Castle to the Cliffs of Moher.
Discover the historical landmarks of Dublin, such as Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Trinity College and, of course, the iconic Guinness storehouse; enjoy a guided tour in Belfast; take in the mind-boggling natural beauty of Giant's Causeway, a World Heritage site ; discover the vibrant cities of Londonderry, Galway and Killarney; explore the historical towns of Donegal and Cork; embrace the wonder of the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher in County Clare; see the astonishing King John Castle, Lynch Castle, the Church of St Nicholas and much more. Plus, if you'd like the chance to gain the gift of eloquence, take the opportunity to hang upside down at Blarney Castle and give the famous Blarney Stone a kiss!
Package includes return international flights with premium airlines, 11 nights quality accommodation, daily breakfast, return airport transfers and more.
Hoping for more time to explore Dublin? Take advantage of our free stay behind and arrive early options.
- Visit Ireland’s major cities - Dublin, Londonderry, Galway, Belfast and more
- Enjoy a full day guided tour in Ireland’s capital, Dublin
- Discover historical landmarks of Saint Patrick's Cathedral and Trinity College
- See the iconic Guinness storehouse
- Enjoy a half day guided tour in Belfast, Northern Ireland's Capital
- See the Titanic Studios, famous for the production of Game of Thrones
- Experience the mind-boggling beauty of Giant’s Causeway
- Discover the walled city of Londonderry with a free day at leisure
- Visit the town of Donegal and its literary heritage
- Explore Galway, the Irish ‘City of the Tribes’, on a half day guided tour
- Marvel at the Collegiate Church of St. Nicholas, Lynch Castle and more
- Embrace the wonder of the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher in County Clare
- Visit Limerick and the astonishing King John Castle
- Witness the Ring of Kerry via a spectacular drive around the Iveragh Peninsula
- Enjoy a stay in Killarney, a vibrant and friendly ‘little’ town in the Irish country
- Marvel at the iconic Blarney Stone, atop Blarney Castle
- Experience Cork, a unique university town, with a walking tour
- Enjoy time to soak up the Irish culture with a day at leisure in Dublin