14 DAY DISCOVER GERMANY
- EXPLORE THE GEOGRAPHICAL HEART OF EUROPE
- VISIT COLOGNE, BERLIN, MUNICH & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
With its memorable mix of the traditional and the modern, Germany is one of Europe’s most unmissable destinations. This 14 day highlights package will traverse grand cities and scenic countryside, taking in the nation’s most important destinations for history, art, culture and cuisine.
Designed to give you plenty of opportunities to explore on your own, this tour will let you discover the charm of Dusseldorf before enjoying an excursion to Cologne and the UNESCO listed Cologne Cathedral. Then, travel to the enchanting city of Bremen and experience it’s renaissance charm. Explore Hamburg’s famous canals, architecture and parks. Understand Berlin’s history on a guided city tour prior to enjoying time at leisure in this culturally rich metropolis. Visit Frauenkirche, the Procession of Princes and the Zwinger in the breathtaking city of Dresden. Unravel the proud Bravarian story in magical Munich and explore the many sights and sounds that the city has to offer. This package includes return international flights, 11 nights accommodation, daily breakfast and more.
Have more time? Take advantage of the free stay behind or arrive early options and explore more of Europe.
- See the highlights of Germany on tour
- Discover Dusseldorf, Cologne, Berlin, Munich and more
- Explore the artistic epicentre of Dusseldorf
- Travel to Cologne and see its famous gothic architecture
- Visit the UNESCO listed Cologne Cathedral
- Uncover the enchanting city of Bremen
- Travel to charming Hamburg and explore the city among the canals
- Discover Berlin on a half day guided city tour
- Explore the culturally rich modern Berlin at leisure
- Tour breathtaking Dresden on a half day guided tour
- Spend a day at leisure in the romantic and lively city of Dresden
- Discover Bavaria & the capital Munich
- Discover Bravarian beer & local traditional cuisine
- See local bustling art & craft markets