CRADLE MOUNTAIN WALK
This walk has been designed for those looking for a Pack Free walking experience of the stunning wilderness region of Cradle Mountain. With rugged mountain peaks, glacial lakes, ancient rainforests and abundant wildlife, this truly is a special place. Enjoy this 3-day Pack-Free walk in beautiful Cradle Mountain National Park, marvelling at 360-degree panoramic views of Tasmania’s highest mountains.
Alternatively, you can add an extra day and join our 4-day walk with a challenging day walking into the Walls of Jerusalem.
This is an all-inclusive tour with no hidden extras:
- 2 nights in Pencil Pine Cabins at Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge
- Helicopter Flight over Cradle Mountain
- 2 x delicious a la carte dinners in the Highland Restaurant featuring beautiful Tasmanian produce
- Tasmanian wine and non-alcoholic drinks served with dinner
- 2 x breakfasts
- 3 x lunches
- Professionally guided. Our CEO’s – Chief Experience Officers are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk
- Transfers to and from Launceston
- Transfers to our trails
Please note: we advise drinking in moderation as walking can be strenuous. Wine is served to enjoy with your dinner only, if you would like to enjoy alcohol pre or post dinner this will be at your own expense.