2 FOR 1 CHINA ODYSSEY
12 DAY 2 FOR 1 CHINA ODYSSEY
- VISIT THE ICONIC GREAT WALL & FORBIDDEN CITY
- EXPLORE BEIJING, SHANGHAI, ZHENGZHOU & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN QANTAS FLIGHTS
An eclectic fusion of ultra-modern cities and jaw-dropping natural landscapes, ancient wonders and living culture; China is a destination we all need to visit at least once. On this incredible 12 day two-for-one package, the myths and legends of the orient are yours to discover - with a friend!
Begin with a tour of Beijing, taking in iconic sights from Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City to the adorable pandas of Beijing Zoo; put your best foot forward with a visit to the mighty Great Wall of China, the bucket list sight which ranks above almost all others; soak up the views of Zhengzhou from atop the Erqi Memorial Tower; explore the UNESCO listed Lingering Garden in Suzhou; enjoy a boat ride on the gorgeous West Lake of Hangzhou; be entranced by the glittering skyscrapers of Shanghai; and more! This panda-rrific deal includes return flights with Qantas Airways, 10 nights 4-star hotel accommodation, two high speed train journeys and much more - all for two people.
Want to delve even deeper? Choose the Xi'an Extension to tick off the Terracotta Warriors.
- Tour Beijing, Zhengzhou, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Shanghai
- Visit impressive Tiananmen Square in Beijing
- Explore the UNESCO listed Forbidden City
- Walk along the iconic Great Wall of China
- See playful Giant Pandas at the Beijing Zoo
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at 'Tongrentang' in Beijing
- See cultural relics at either the Henan Provincial Museum or Zhengzhou Museum
- Witness the panoramic view from Erqi Memorial Tower
- Learn about pearls at a Freshwater Pearl Centre
- Visit a local Jade Museum and see artisans at work
- Relax with a free day at leisure in Zhengzhou
- Visit Suzhou’s Lingering Garden and a silk spinning factory
- Learn about Longjing Tea at Meijiawu Tea Village - includes tasting
- Cruise on the beautiful West Lake of Hangzhou
- View the futuristic Shanghai skyline from The Bund
- Visit the inspiring Shanghai Museum