CENTRAL PLATEAU WILDERNESS
Raw and rugged alpine wilderness meets comfort and luxury at Thousand Lakes Lodge in the Central Plateau region of Tasmania's UNESCO World Heritage Area.
- 4-star accommodation (2 nights)
- Meals: 2 x breakfasts, 2 x lunches, 2 x three course dinners with Tasmanian wine
- Complementary use of E-Bikes and helmets
- Complementary use of fishing rods
- Professional fully guided experience
- Hobart CBD hotel and airport pick up and drop offs
Scheduled to depart on the following days (1/4/20 to 31/3/2022)
1 Apr to 30 April: Fri, Mon
1 Oct to 30 Nov: Fri, Mon
1 Dec to 29 Feb: Fri, Mon
1 Mar to 31 Mar: Fri, Mon
Accommodation is based on Double or Twin share with private bathroom facilities.
Per Person Price is based on 2 persons minimum. Single Supplement available.
Minimum number per tour is 2. Maximum number per tour is 8.