CENTRAL PLATEAU ODYSSEY
CENTRAL PLATEAU ODYSSEY- FROM $1795 PER PERSON
Raw and rugged alpine wilderness meets comfort and luxury at Thousand Lakes Lodge in the Central Plateau region of Tasmania's UNESCO World Heritage Area.
- 4-star accommodation (3 nights)
- Meals: 3 x breakfasts, 2 x lunches, 3 x three course dinners with Tasmanian wine
- Whisky or gin tasting at Shene Distillery
- Devonshire tea in colonial Kempton
- Complementary use of E-Bikes and helmets
- Complementary mulled wine upon arrival
- Professional fully guided experience
- Hobart CBD hotel and airport pick up and drop offs
Scheduled to depart on the following days (1/4/20 to 31/3/2022)
1 Apr to 31 March: Mon, Fri
Departs: 1pm Day 1, Return: 12 noon Day 4
Accommodation is based on Double or Twin share with private bathroom facilities.
Per Person Price is based on 2 persons minimum. Single Supplement available.
Minimum number per tour is 2. Maximum number per tour is 8.