BEST OF CUBA
15 DAY BEST OF CUBA
- DISCOVER THE VIBRANT CITIES & LANDSCAPES OF CUBA
- EXPLORE HAVANA, TRINIDAD, CIENFUEGOS & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Cuba is no wallflower. From the exotic streets and energetic plazas of Havana, where it feels like you’ve stepped into a time warp from the 1950s, to UNESCO listed Cienfuegos and the tropical islands of the Jardines del Rey, every inch of Cuba is more beautiful and surprising than the last.
This 15 day ‘Best of’ tour is a chance to uncover the hidden gems and highlights of colourful Cuba. Begin with a night in Cancun, the Mexican resort town known for sunshine and surf, then jet across to Havana to begin your exploration. See the sights of Havana on tour, including the Plaza de la Revolución and Morro Castle, and travel to Cienfuegos on the southern coast of Cuba. Take in the village of Cumanayagua at the foot of Escambray mountain range; explore trendy Trinidad, known for its pastel-hued colonial architecture; see the 18th century Convento de San Francisco; and stroll the gorgeous plazas Camaguey, Cuba’s third-largest city. Stay at a beautiful all-inclusive resort at Cayo Coco, a tropical island off the coast of Cuba; delve into the history of the Cuban Revolution in Santa Clara; enjoy a drive through Havana in a 1950s car and more! Package includes return international flights, 12 nights hotel accommodation, 20 meals, all airport transfers and more.
Fancy seeing more of the Caribbean? Choose the 22 day package with Carnival Cruises extension to experience Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, Cozumel in Mexico and more!
- Explore the best of Cuba on tour
- Visit Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Varadero and more
- Enjoy two nights in the exotic city of Cancun, Mexico
- Experience the crumbling beauty of Havana on tour
- Discover Havana in a classic ‘50’s American vintage car
- Take in the iconic Plaza de la Revolución, the Havana Malecon and Prado Boulevard
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage city centre of Cienfuegos
- Discover Cumanayagua village, at the foot of Escambray mountain range
- Experience the gorgeous Escambray Mountains and Nicho Valley
- Visit the Museo Historico, Plaza Mayor and Sugar Mill Valley in Trinidad
- Stop in the charming town of Sancti Spiritus
- Admire the colonial architecture of trendy Trinidad
- Stay in Camaguey, one of Cuba’s most sophisticated cities
- Learn of the Cuban revolution in historic Santa Clara
- Stay at all-inclusive resorts in Varadero and Coco Cayo
- Visit the Ernesto Che Guevara Monument, where the remains of Che Guevara are housed