BAY OF FIRES WALK
A 3 day guided Pack Free walk
This 3-day walk has been designed for those looking for a Pack Free walk of the Bay of Fires. Avoid carrying your clothes or a heavy pack and walk with as little as your camera, water and lunch each day. Situated on the east coast of Tasmania, this magical and remote landscape showcases pure white perfect beaches, vivid orange granite boulders and a ribbon of sapphire and emerald seas. The Bay of Fires is a truly stunning destination and a photographer’s paradise.
3 Day Bay of Fires Inclusions
When you walk with Life’s An Adventure you can be sure that our aim is to deliver a tour beyond your expectations. When comparing other tours in this region be sure you check that you don’t you have to carry your own gear, you don’t have to camp and that your accommodation is not a long distance from where you are walking. We believe our tours deliver exceptional value for money, with all the creature comforts you are after.
- Pack Free walk – carry as little as your water, lunch and camera each day.
- Accommodation in our waterfront beach shack for two nights – situated on a beautiful bay set behind the Bay of Fires
- 3 hour Eco Cruise to discover the local Seal Colony and marine life
- 2 x superb dinners featuring wonderful Tasmanian produce
- Fine Tasmanian wine, boutique Tasmanian beers and non-alcoholic drinks served with dinner
- 2 x hot and cold breakfasts
- 3 x lunches
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk
- Professionally guided – Our guides which we refer to as “CEO – Chief Experience Officers” who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
- Return transfers from Launceston and the Bay of Fires
- National Park Pass
- No Credit Card Fees