BALTICS & FJORDS
15 DAY BALTICS & FJORDS
- UNCOVER THE BEST OF MAJESTIC NORWAY ON TOUR
- CRUISE TO ESTONIA, RUSSIA, FINLAND & SWEDEN
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Whether you want to see the world's longest, deepest and most beautiful fjords, immerse yourself in breathtaking Baltic cities, or simply see the highlights of five incredible European countries, this 15-day package is for you.
Start in Oslo, where you'll enjoy a city tour admiring the contrast of old and new architecture, before embarking on a fjord cruise to see the deepest fjord in Norway, Sognefjord. Ride the legendary Flam Railway from Flam to Myrdal; then explore UNESCO-listed Bergen, stopping to see the Hardangerjøkulen glacier and Voringfossen falls along the way. Witness gorgeous ever-changing landscapes as you make your way from Oslo to Stockholm. Upon arrival in Stockholm, board your seven night cruise on the amazing ‘Costa Magica’ ship.
Admire breath-taking scenery as the ship makes its way to the vibrant city of Helsinki in Finland; witness some of the world’s finest historical monuments in St Petersburg, Russia; uncover the fascinating medieval city of Tallinn in Estonia; discover charming Stockholm, known as the “Venice of the North” and so much more!
Your trip includes return flights, five nights quality hotel accommodation, a seven night Baltic Sea Costa Cruise, 25 meals and much more.
- Discover the highlights of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia and Estonia
- Visit Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Saint Petersburg, Tallinn and more
- Explore Oslo on a guided city tour
- See the medieval Akershus Fortress, Royal Palace and Karl Johans Gate
- Spend a night in Geilo, a popular ski resort town
- Enjoy a fjord cruise on the Sognefjord, the deepest fjord in Norway
- Ride the famous spectacular panoramic ‘Flåm Railway’
- Admire the breathtaking landscape on a train from Flam to Myrdal
- Journey on the historical mountain train Flamsbana from Myrdal to Voss
- Discover the Sognefjord area, one of the longest and deepest fjords in the world
- Experience a locally guided tour of UNESCO listed Bergen
- Walk along the iconic Bryggen Wharf
- Travel along the picturesque Hardangerfjord
- Take a photo stop at the impressive Voringfossen falls
- Enjoy a scenic train ride from Sweden to Norway
- Cruise the Baltic Sea from Sweden to Finland, Russia and Estonia
- Journey to the medieval city of Tallinn in Estonia
- Dock overnight in the imperial city of St. Petersburg
- Visit Helsinki, the ‘White City of the North’
- Dock overnight in Stockholm, Sweden’s energetic capital