BALTICS & FJORDS
20 DAY BALTICS & FJORDS
- DISCOVER THE HIGHLIGHTS OF SCANDINAVIA ON TOUR
- CRUISE TO GERMANY, RUSSIA, POLAND & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Whether you want to see the world's longest, deepest and most beautiful fjords, immerse yourself in breathtaking Baltic cities, or simply see the highlights of 10 incredible European countries, this 20-day package is for you.
Start in Oslo, where you'll enjoy a city tour before embarking on a fjord cruise to see Sognefjord and the UNESCO-listed Nærøyfjord; ride the legendary Flam Railway from Flam to Myrdal; then explore Bergen, stopping to see the Hardangerjøkulen glacier and Voringfossen falls along the way, plus the cities of Oslo and Gothenburg. Upon arrival in Copenhagen, board your 11 night cruise on the MSC 'Poesia', a ship known for having a wide variety of daily activities, freshly prepared cuisine and excellent facilities, including a swimming pool and Broadway-style theatre shows.
Admire ever-changing views as the ship makes its way to Warnemunde in Germany, the gateway to Berlin; fascinating Gdansk in Poland; charming Riga in Latvia; the medieval city of Tallinn; iconic St Petersburg, Russia; Helsinki, Finland’s ‘white city of the north’; immaculate Stockholm in Sweden and more bucket list destinations.
Your trip includes return flights, six nights quality hotel accommodation, an 11 night Baltic Sea MSC Cruise, 38 meals and much more.
- Discover the highlights of Norway, Sweden and Denmark on tour
- Explore Oslo on a guided city tour
- See the medieval Akershus Fortress, Royal Palace and Karl Johans Gate
- Spend a night in Geilo, a popular ski resort
- Ride the famous ‘Flåm Railway’
- Admire the breathtaking landscape on a train from Flam to Myrdal
- Journey on the historical mountain train Flamsbana from Myrdal to Voss
- Discover the Sognefjord area, one of the longest and deepest fjords in the world
- Experience a locally guided tour of UNESCO listed Bergen
- Walk along the iconic Bryggen Wharf
- Travel along the picturesque Hardangerfjord
- Make a photo stop at the impressive Voringfossen falls
- Discover the Dutch-style canals and leafy boulevards of Gothenburg
- Cross the Oresund Bridge between Sweden and Denmark
- Enjoy a guided tour of Copenhagen, Denmark’s cosmopolitan capital
- See the ‘Little Mermaid’, Christiansborg Palace, the Gefion Fountain and more
- Cruise the Baltic Sea from Denmark to Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden
- Explore the port city of Warnemünde, gateway to Berlin
- Dock in Klaipeda, the most northern ice-free Baltic seaport
- Experience the Baltic city of Riga
- Journey inside the medieval city of Tallinn
- Dock overnight in St. Petersburg
- Visit Helsinki, the ‘White City of the North’
- Explore Stockholm, Sweden’s energetic capital